Monday, November 14, 2016

Give Authors a Gift

The Notorious November book party on Facebook was a rousing success, thanks to the great turnout and enthusiasm of all who attended.

I had a fabulous time chatting with readers and authors, learning about new books, and adding to my TBR pile. I even won a book, which was a thrill, since I don't often win in contests. As I stared at my winnings, I realized what a sacrifice the author made, giving away their hard work. Though the book has a few reviews under its belt, I know how important each one is to authors, so I'm going to add my own review. I hope all the other book winners from the party will do the same.

Reviews are critical to authors for both feedback and marketing. If you want to honor an author in a way that means more than anything, post a review of their book. It only takes a moment to jot down one or two lines, and it means the world to us authors!

Platinum's Notorious November Book Party:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1570975432928066/

Michelle O'Leary Author Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/moleary.author/

No comments:

Post a Comment