Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Chocolate Fix-ed

A pox on all holidays!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of holidays in general and Halloween in particular. I love putting up witchy decorations, seeing my son and his friends in all their adorable and/or creepy costumes, watching scary movies, and taking the munchkin trick-or-treating.

However, my son bagged an entire pumpkin head full of candy. Mostly chocolate. And then spread it all out under his chocoholic mother's nose. Ohhhh, the torture!

Bless his heart, he did share. My weight scale tells me he shared a lot. At this rate, by the time the New Year rolls around, there will be approximately two of me. I try to live by the motto, "Everything in moderation." But I have zero chocolate resistance.

Hmm, if I do twice as much yoga, can I eat twice as much chocolate?? The pumpkin head says yes...

No comments:

Post a Comment